What We Do
We have the local skills, capabilities and suppliers to deliver your customer-centric retail fit out on time and to budget. Whether you are a national brand with strict brand style guide or you are a sole trader with a unique vision our local team have the skills to help.
We deliver on time and to budget as we’re:
- Flexible and fast with our network of professional and trusted suppliers and subcontractors
- Cost-effective due to our national buying power and innovative building methods
- Consistent with our national operational processes, procedures and systems
- Solutions orientated with our highly trained, multi-skilled teams
- Local, with local teams that understand your locality, regulations and suppliers
TOTAL FITOUTS CAN BRING YOUR PROJECT TO LIFE
Whether your retail fit out is for a bespoke-edgy brand or a national powerhouse, a local minikin outlet or a diverse retail chain,
Check out this client testimonial from Molly & Bear, fitout by Steve, Ross and the Total Fitouts Brisbane Inner North team.
- Maximise your retail fitout
Making the most of your space is essential in a retail fitout, however, finding space for all your product, displaying it effectively and keeping a clear and uncluttered shop floor can be something of a fine art. That’s where our shopfitting specialists can help.
Our many years of expertise in shopfitting and local knowledge means we can get you the very best from your retail fitout. Whether we’re building a shopping centre kiosk or a sizeable store on a popular shopping strip – our shopfitters know how to make your shop work for you. Maximising your retail space is important for customers to feel comfortable and ensures a good sales per square meter number we’re here to make sure you’re getting what you need profit-wise too.
“ I don’t think I’ve ever met a client who wasn’t concerned with making the most of their available space and making it look bigger,” Eugene,Director of Total Fitouts Bay of Plenty
At each stage of your retail fitout, we’ll look for ways to optimise your shop by:
- Leveraging hidden storage and using ;components and features that have several purposes like display and storage.
“ For a soccer shop client we made mirrored benches for trying on shoes, and inside we made available storage space.” Eugene, Director of Total Fitouts
- Using the wall and ceiling space effectively with strategic placement of permanent shelving and wall-mounted racks. Some shop fitouts call for using ceiling space to display certain pieces – this is a great way to show off more of your product without taking up floor space.
“ For one client we suspended soccer goals from the ceiling. They’re quite bulky and would take up quite a lot of floor space, but seeing them in person is a big selling point. Ceiling suspension was the perfect solution.”
- Stand out from the crowd
We want to bring your brand to life in your store – our shopfitters love getting creative with their clients to achieve brand personality in the most effective way. Our shopfitters can help you incorporate a little or a lot – from using more obvious branded elements like custom light-up signage and colour schemes to subtler brand undertones like materials, product placement, plants, layout, lighting and furniture.
Everything plays a part in your brand’s story telling and we take great care in the way it’s executed. Our shopfitters and designers are here to make sure that your brand is represented the way you want it – down to the final touches.
Some retail fitout elements we focus on when delivering a brand-centric retail space:
- Colour scheme
- Floor plans
- Wall art
- Effective storage
- Staff areas
- Video and sound design
- And more!